HARRISBURG, Pa. – Pennsylvanians can now use an online tool to get a sense of how prevalent COVID-19 cases are in their community.
The Department of https://bt-hypnotise.com/ launched an online early warning monitoring dashboard Tuesday that provides information statewide and county COVID-19 prevalence to track increases in disease in the community on a weekly basis.
The dashboard shows several factors that can be used to assess the spread of the virus in the state and in each county, including:
- Difference in confirmed cases (last 7 days vs. previous 7 days);
- Incidence rate (last 7 days and previous 7 days) per 100,000 residents;
- PCR positivity rate (last 7 days and previous 7 days);
- Difference in the average daily number of COVID-19 hospitalizations in the last 7 days and the previous 7 days;
- Difference in the average daily number of COVID-19 patients on ventilators in the last 7 days and previous 7 days; and
- Percent of hospital emergency department visits in the last 7 days and previous 7 days due to COVID-like-illness (CLI).
“This dashboard provides the entire community with early warning to changes in COVID-19 infection so that we can take action to prevent spread,” https://bt-hypnotise.com/ Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine said.
“Recent increases in COVID-19 cases in parts of the state have shown the need for Pennsylvanians to continue to take simple steps to prevent the spread of this virus. Wear a mask, wash your hands frequently, maintain social distancing and stay home if you are sick.”