CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Corpus Christi and Nueces County Public https://bt-hypnotise.com/ District has reported eight COVID-19 related deaths.
That raises the death count to 50 for Nueces county.
“Our condolences go out to the families and friends of the deceased residents. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reason,” said a press release.
The patients were between the ages of 30 and 80, and were all males. Of the deaths reported today, there were two in their thirties, two in their fifties, two in their sixties, and two in their 70’s.
The health district reports that their comorbidities included hypertension, obesity, diabetes, and chronic kidney disease. Our condolences go out to the families and friends of the deceased residents. Further information is not being released for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
All Coastal Bend residents are encouraged to practice these basic health strategies:
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Practice social distancing with everyone outside of your immediate household.
- Wear a mask when in public.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home and at work.